STRUMIS evolution announced
3rd November 2010
STRUMIS LTD, a leading supplier of structural supply chain solutions and services, announces its STRUMIS evolution product for the Building and Construction, and Plant Industries.
STRUMIS evolution is a highly configured MRP system for steel fabricators, and sets itself apart as the most complete steel fabrication management information system on the market today.
STRUMIS harnesses the data, information flows and work processes through the steelwork contract in real-time between departments, suppliers and clients; from estimate tendering, through procurement and production to construction. Open integration further enables model and fabrication data from all major structural detailing systems to be processed through production.
Fabrication companies benefit from complete management of contract information, budget and inventory controls, streamlined production and delivery of structural steel projects. With modules for all departments, STRUMIS evolution facilitates organizational success and supply chain integration and control.
- Enquiries & Estimates - Capture all Enquiry details together with Customer specific requirements and produce rapid accurate Estimates.
- Customers & Sales - Maintain all Customer specific details, including; applicable tax rates, delivery details, key contact details and produce Sales orders and Sales invoices.
- Items & Inventory Control - Control and management of all materials across multiple locations, including management of specific details for each section type.
- Purchasing & Suppliers - Manage Suppliers and integrate Purchasing - pricing and nesting are automatically completed with all costs allocated to jobs for future cost analysis.
- Contracts Management - Manage Contract details, revisions and monitor budgets.
- QS Analysis - Monitor and compare budgets against actual costs.
- Production - Manage Production and automatically allocate and route steel around the fabrication workshop according to individual set up.
- Document Management - Access key project information and control and maintain a document database.
Standard System Features
- Intuitive Wizard based workflow enables fast deployment/implementation.
- Concurrent licensing.
- Built entirely using the latest Microsoft® .NET & SQL Server technology, for maximum future proofing and individual customization.
- Fully language supported.
- Bespoke data fields and system setup wizard.
- Multiple import wizards.
- User based security.
- Ability to cope with Metric and Imperial jobs allowing users to take on jobs internationally.
- Multi taxation codes.
- Multi currencies with currency convertor.
- User defined Cost Centers and Codes.
- Infragistics grid allows personalized data manipulation.
- Automated task scheduling.
- Transaction interfaces for multiple Accounting packages.
- Bespoke report writer.
New features in STRUMIS evolution
Just some of the new features in STRUMIS evolution include:
- StruCNC - CAM/NC1 viewing and editing.
- Multi Supplier, Bevel and Plate Nesting.
- StruWalker CAD interface.
- Substantial new Estimating functionality.
- Document Management enhancements.
For a complete what’s new in STRUMIS evolution update, please contact us.
What others say...
"The main benefits of evolution will be the ability to job share and information share much more easily and accurately"
"What I saw opened my eyes and ensures me that productivity can still be improved, with relatively low investment."
Standard System Benefits
- Greater profitability through lower organizational costs and increased productivity.
- Retention of acquired knowledge within business processes.
- Evolves and expands with the business, future proof, providing continued return with business growth.
- Minimal initial capital expenditure with concurrent user licenses.
- Data security protection with user roles.
- Intuitive functionality with user defined languages, layouts and settings.
- Error minimization using mass data entry through import wizards.
- Integrates with 3rd party authoring & modeling systems to complement existing workflows.
- Automation of repetitive tasks, cost/time reduction.
- Easy management and tracking of custom information, enables better recording of information and saves time.
- Easy visualization of complex project status using StruWalker 3D model.
- Facilitation of planning, and early issue flagging for rapid resolution.
- Allows informed decision making and accurate forecasting.
- Single data source for instant access across organization and/or multi sites.
- Cross border tracking enabled with multi currencies and taxation codes.
- Single source data entry with migration of accounting transactions.
Visit the STRUMIS evolution product pages and discover in more detail the features of STRUMIS evolution. To find out more about STRUMIS evolution, please contact us for a full no obligation demonstration and complete what’s new in STRUMIS evolution update.