STRUMIS LTD ("STRUMIS LTD") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is STRUMIS LTD.
Information STRUMIS LTD may collect from you
STRUMIS LTD may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on Our Sites or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use Our Sites, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on Our Sites and when you report a problem with Our Sites. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph. • Information STRUMIS LTD collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to Our Sites STRUMIS LTD may automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from Our Sites (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number. • Information STRUMIS LTD receive from other sources. STRUMIS LTD may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites STRUMIS LTD operate or the other services STRUMIS LTD provide. In this case STRUMIS LTD will have informed you when STRUMIS LTD collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. STRUMIS LTD are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
STRUMIS LTD use information held about you in the following ways:
• Information you give to us. STRUMIS LTD will use this information:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• to provide you with information about other goods and services STRUMIS LTD offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services STRUMIS LTD feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, STRUMIS LTD will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where STRUMIS LTD permit selected third parties to use your data, STRUMIS LTD (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which STRUMIS LTD collect your data (the order form);
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to ensure that content from Our Sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. • Information STRUMIS LTD collect about you. STRUMIS LTD will use this information:
• to administer Our Sites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve Our Sites to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• as part of our efforts to keep Our Sites safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising STRUMIS LTD serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of Our Sites about goods or services that may interest you or them. • Information STRUMIS LTD receive from other sources. STRUMIS LTD may combine this information with information you give to us and information STRUMIS LTD collect about you. STRUMIS LTD may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information STRUMIS LTD receive).
Disclosure of your information
STRUMIS LTD may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
STRUMIS LTD may share your information with selected third parties including:
• Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract STRUMIS LTD enter into with them or you.
• Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. STRUMIS LTD do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but STRUMIS LTD may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, STRUMIS LTD may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). STRUMIS LTD may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). STRUMIS LTD may make use of the personal data STRUMIS LTD have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of Our Sites.
• Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
STRUMIS LTD may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that STRUMIS LTD sell or buy any business or assets, in which case STRUMIS LTD may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If STRUMIS LTD or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where STRUMIS LTD store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted [using SSL technology]. Where STRUMIS LTD have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of Our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. STRUMIS LTD ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although STRUMIS LTD will do our best to protect your personal data, STRUMIS LTD cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once STRUMIS LTD have received your information, STRUMIS LTD will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. STRUMIS LTD will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if STRUMIS LTD intend to use your data for such purposes or if STRUMIS LTD intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms STRUMIS LTD use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that STRUMIS LTD do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information STRUMIS LTD hold about you.