PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Terms of website use
Other applicable terms
• Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of Our Sites. When using Our Sites, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
www.strumis.com, www.bim-review.com and www.steelfabricationsoftware.com are sites operated by STRUMIS LTD ("STRUMIS LTD"). STRUMIS LTD are registered in England and Wales under company number 02074149 and have our registered office at Weir Bank, Bray-On-Thames, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 2ED. Our main trading address is Truro House, Stephenson's Way, Wyvern Business Park, Derby, DE21 6LY United Kingdom. Our VAT number is GB524007095.
We are a limited company and involved in the development and sale of software.
Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes, as they are binding on you.
Changes to Our Sites
We may update Our Sites from time to time, and may change the content at any time.
However, please note that any of the content on Our Sites may be out of date at any given time, and STRUMIS LTD are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that Our Sites, or any content on them, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing Our Sites
We do not guarantee that Our Sites, or any content on them, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to Our Sites is permitted on a temporary basis. STRUMIS LTD may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of Our Sites without notice.
AceCcad will not be liable to you if for any reason Our Sites are unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to Our Sites.
Your account and password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intellectual property rights
STRUMIS LTD are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in Our Sites, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from Our Sites for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on Our Sites.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on Our Sites must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on Our Sites for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
The content on Our Sites is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on Our Sites.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on Our Sites, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on Our Sites is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, STRUMIS LTD excludes all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to Our Sites or any content on them, whether express or implied.
STRUMIS LTD will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
• use of, or inability to use, Our Sites; or
• use of or reliance on any content displayed on Our Sites.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, STRUMIS LTD will not be liable for:
• loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
• business interruption;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
• any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that STRUMIS LTD only provides Our Sites for domestic and private use. You agree not to use Our Sites for any commercial or business purposes, and STRUMIS LTD have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
STRUMIS LTD will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Our Sites or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
STRUMIS LTD assumes no responsibility for the content of websites linked on Our Sites. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. STRUMIS LTD will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by us to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply.
Uploading content to Our Sites
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to Our Sites, or to make contact with other users of Our Sites, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage STRUMIS LTD suffers as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to Our Sites will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of the Site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you licence to us are described in the next paragraph (Rights you licence).
STRUMIS LTD also has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to Our Sites constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
STRUMIS LTD will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of Our Sites.
STRUMIS LTD has the right to remove any posting you make on Our Sites if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
The views expressed by other users on Our Sites do not represent our views or values.
Rights you licence
When you upload or post content to Our Sites, you grant the following licenses:
• Licences granted to the website owner
• Licences granted to other users of the site or to third parties
STRUMIS LTD does not guarantee that Our Sites will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access Our Sites. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse Our Sites by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Sites, the server on which Our Sites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to Our Sites. You must not attack Our Sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. STRUMIS LTD will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and STRUMIS LTD will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Our Sites will cease immediately.
Linking to Our Sites
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to Our Sites in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Sites must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of Our Sites other than the home page.
STRUMIS LTD reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to make any use of content on Our Sites other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Third party links and resources in Our Sites
Where Our Sites contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
STRUMIS LTD has no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Website acceptable use policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our websites www.strumis.com, www.bim-review.com and www.steelfabricationsoftware.com ("Our Sites"). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, Our Sites.
our use of Our Sites means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use
www.strumis.com, www.bim-review.com, and www.steelfabricationsoftware.com are sites operated by STRUMIS LTD ("STRUMIS LTD"). STRUMIS LTD are registered in England and Wales under company number 02074149 and have our registered office at Weir Bank, Bray-On-Thames, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 2ED. Our main trading address is Truro House, Stephenson's Way, Wyvern Business Park, Derby, DE21 6LY United Kingdom. Our VAT number is GB524007095.
You may use Our Sites only for lawful purposes. You may not use Our Sites:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
• Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of Our Sites in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of Our Sites;
• any equipment or network on which Our Sites are stored;
• any software used in the provision of Our Sites; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on Our Sites, where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on Our Sites, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on Our Sites, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to Our Sites (the "Contributions"), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
• Be accurate (where they state facts).
• Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
• Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
• Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
• Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
• Promote sexually explicit material.
• Promote violence.
• Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
• Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
• Be likely to deceive any person.
• Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
• Promote any illegal activity.
• Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
• Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
• Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
• Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
• Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
STRUMIS LTD will determine, in its discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of Our Sites. When a breach of this policy has occurred, STRUMIS LTD may take such action as it deems appropriate.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Our Sites.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to Our Sites.
• Issue of a warning to you.
• Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
• Further legal action against you.
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
STRUMIS LTD exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and STRUMIS LTD may take any other action STRUMIS LTD reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
STRUMIS LTD may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes STRUMIS LTD makes as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on Our Sites.
BIMReview,"STRUMIS" and are UK registered trade marks of STRUMIS LTD.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.