STRUMIS V9.0.22 Now Released
24th August 2015
We’re delighted to announce the release of STRUMIS V9.0.22 and have added an array of updated functionality to our global leading title.
We’re delighted to announce the release of STRUMIS V9.0.22 and have added an array of updated functionality to our global leading steel fabrication management system designed to meet needs of medium and larger sized steelwork contractors.
STRUMIS V9.0.22 includes many new features to operate steel fabrication sites more efficiently, with greater flexibility and offering enhanced user functionality.
New features overview
- NC splitter plate girder splitting for processing.
- Import of custom girders.
- Inventory control via the use of bar code scanning
- Mobile bar coding apps for Android, IOS and Windows Mobile.
- Minimum order quantities and multiple ordering quantities.
- Multi on-site and off-site delivery locations.
- Production Console reports.
- I.DGN model import for Bentley ProStructures/ProSteel.
- BIMReview graphics engine improvements.
- Enhanced StruCNC.
- Integrated plate nesting system included for Shopdata, as well as the established connections to Sigma Nest, Pro Nest, Lantek and Alma
- AISC Steel XML EDI Functionality.
- Enhanced certificate storage
Benefits of STRUMIS
- Easy Implementation
- Increase Productivity
- Save Time, Reduce Costs
- Real Time Traceability
- Streamline Workflow
- Maximise Material Efficiencies
With this release, STRUMIS LTD underlines its commitment to delivering the very best in integrated data management and visualisation tools for the steel sector. Simon Inman, Managing Director at STRUMIS LTD comments, "STRUMIS V9.0.22 release brings greater business advantages for steelwork contractors across their projects. Users will benefit from this release with enhanced functionality to support the demands of a steelwork project to save you time, increase productivity and become more competitive."